1. Receive one point for each dollar you spend on food & beverages (excluding tax and tip) at all Tortilla Coast and Cafe Deluxe restaurants.
2. Points are not awarded for the purchase of gift cards, catering or private dining events.
3. Points are credited and redeemed on your account when presenting your Frequent Dining card (along with your form of payment) to your server at the restaurant.
4. Only the member paying the bill may receive points. If a bill is paid by credit card, the name on the credit card must match the name on the Frequent Dining card account.
5. No points can be awarded for restaurant visits prior to joining the program.
6. Points are non-transferable.
7. Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash or applied to tax or gratuities.
8. The program is intended for individual use only. Spouses may not share membership. Points may not be accumulated for a business entity.
9. You must present your card to redeem points and your point balance will be adjusted accordingly.
10. Any error on a guest check receipt must be adjusted on the day of the transaction.
11. Members must be 18 years of age or older.
12. Neither employees of Tortilla Coast and Cafe Deluxe nor their family members or anyone living in the same household are eligible to participate.
13. Accounts not used within 12 months will be deactivated, and any unused points will be forfeited.
14. Accumulated points are not member property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited, or modified at any time, even though such action may affect the member’s right to use previously accumulated points.
15. Card value will not be replaced if card is lost, stolen or used without your permission.
16. We reserve the right to audit any account at any time. Accounts will be deactivated if fraud is suspected.
17. Federal and State tax liabilities are the responsibility of the cardholder. Laws may prohibit accumulation of points from alcohol purchases only.
18. The restaurant may cancel this program or modify its terms at any time.
19. Use of the dining program card constitutes acceptance of all program terms.